28 Nov 2019
X. Multisoft conference was successfully heldWe represented GE Smallworld news, automatization of data issuing processes and user view on Smallworld implementations within their organizations. We thank the...
9 Sep 2019
FME WorldTour 2020 FeedbackWe would appreciated the information at the latest by 16th September 2019, so we can applicate for the FME World Tour 2020. Next year, Multisoft...
NOTICE TO PARTNERS
Given the declared global pandemic COVID-19, in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus while ensuring business continuity,
we have made a decision which from today to further establishes special rules of conduct in business communication.
We implement measures in line with Government and World Health Organization guidelines. We will continue to implement additional measures
to protect the health and safety of our colleagues, clients and partners.
Actions we are currently carrying out:
- We adhere to the instructions of the Institute of Public Health with an emphasis on increased disinfection of office space, and additional control of cleanliness.
- Additional disinfectants are provided, which are available upon each arrival in our office premises, as well as applications for individual use.
- We encourage you to avoid unnecessary social contacts and we encourage you to hold meetings by phone, e-mail or online.
- In accordance with laws and regulations, remote work will be provided to protect our employees, associates and partners.
- We have increased our internal communication channels and as always we give priority to communication with you, our clients, so that you can stay focused on your business challenges and goals.
- We have suspended all actions around meetings and conferences for now, and we have limited visits.
Thank you for your understanding,
15 May 2020
FME WORLD TOUR 2020 postponedAfter careful monitoring of the situation and great concern about the current pandemic (COVID-19), unfortunately we have to inform you that FME...
7 May 2020
FME User Conference 2020. - postponedDue to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we regret to inform you that the FME User Conference is being delayed. The new scheduled date is 24-27. August...
7 May 2020
INSPIRE conference 2020. canceledDue to the COVID-19 pandemic, we regret to inform you that the 13. INSPIRE Conference is being canceled. Inspire is working on rescheduling conference...